BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Selamat mencari2....

Friday, November 26, 2010

:: Tagged by Miss Emmi (3) ::






1. My name... Nur Hafizah bt Jahaya @ Yahya

2. More nicer with nickname "Fizah" or "Ijah"

3. Hometown.... Texas, Kemaman  :)

4. Will be 22 years old on this coming December 15th...

5. I'm the 6th from 8 siblings...

6. Currently taking BBA (hons) Finance at UiTM Dungun

7. I ♥ Mr Daing Mohd Faisal Daing Muda


8. Before this, taking Diploma in Business Study at UiTM Dungun

9. Was a school prefect in SMK Sultan Ismail Kemaman (2001-2005)


10. Currently taking her licence on D n B2 class


11. Maxis and celcom user...


  
12. Generally love to eat and shopping...

13. Like sudoku and novels

14. I ♥ kids


15. Like to hangout with friends and bf


16. People get to know me will realize that I'm a takative person


17. Currently collecting handbags... (dunno why???)


18. Nice friend... ♥ them so much... Emmi, Ain, Rina, Pa, etc... 


19. I have two nephews and two nieces... Already become the makcik  :)


20. Since my bf always take me to  the cinema... then I ♥ watching MOVIES...


21. I'm kind of stubborn person but soft heart... ;)


22. Something about me: never have lil brother...


23. Currently infected with fever, flu, cough, and some itchy sorethroat...


24. My dreams... Grad (with hons), Work (money), Love (marriage), Happines (kids, family)


25. Currently in Kemaman but staying in Dungun since 2006 (being dungeon-ian, meet my bf, and InsyaAllah... will be part of there)

0 usul laen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...